Content marketing is defined as the technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with an objective of driving profitable customer action.
It’s the backbone of any marketing campaign and supports the objective that someone is trying to achieve for the business. A number of organisations that plan to build digital presence fail to understand the importance of creating relevant content. The other important factor is to keep creating fresh and engaging content in order to attract audience. Content which is unique and interesting help a great deal in giving a higher ranking to your post or the website.
Why Should one create content?
- Tell your brands story to consumers
- Keep website and social media channels updated with fresh content
- Engage prospects and existing customers
- Increase website traffic
- Increase followers, likes and mentions on social media platforms
How does content marketing help?
- Creating awareness of your products and services.
- Brand building
- Showcasing your brand and the team as thought leaders
- Helps in search engine optimisation.
- Reach the right target audience with the right message
- Content Formats:
- Corporate Videos
- Social Media copies
- Coffee Table Books/Ebooks
- Graphic for Social Media
- Website Designing